TPD Assessment Service
Make an informed decision
Our TPD Assessment Service will help you to make an informed decision following the approval of a TPD claim through your superannuation fund. This service will provide you with a written report and a phone consultation that covers the following areas:
- Your situation and options available
- An estimate of tax payable on withdrawal
- Explanation of Centrelink impacts and calculations if if relevantFurther financial
- consequences on child support, government housing, bankruptcy, etc.
- Support in completing their withdrawal form & payment of legal fees
- What happens next
We provide our services to people all over the country and usually provide our services over the phone.
Our initial service is to ensure you understand your benefit and options. If you require further assistance, we can provide financial advice and other support services.
We are also able to refer to a range of trusted professionals and further support services to help assist you.
TPD is what we do. We are the industry leaders in this area and are here to help people just like you.
Most TPD insurance claimants don’t need a financial adviser, they need to understand their benefit and options.
Our service is tailored for all TPD insurance claimants, not just those with high value payouts.